The life and times of Ms Uma Moses Annabelle Kucera, gracing this planet since 2-2-2006.

August 12, 2007

the truth about mamahood

Most of you who check Uma's blog are here for pics and fluff.
Admit it.
I know this, and yet I have been really yearning for a place to express all the other stuff that isn't sugar and spice and everything nice.
Shocked that we have poopy days? Please....
Likewise, I have felt strange writing about myself in Uma's blog since it's about her and not me.
So.... I created an alternative blog that's just a place for me to keep it real. It's called The Truth about Mamahood
There won't be many pictures, mostly just me discussing the nittygritty- sleepless nights, temper tantrums, wondering if I'll ever date, wondering what I'm going to do with my life, etc.
If you come for the fluff, don't worry, I'll keep it coming.

No comments: