The life and times of Ms Uma Moses Annabelle Kucera, gracing this planet since 2-2-2006.

September 15, 2008

first days of school

Uma has started pre-school! Her little in-home Waldorf is just as sweet as it can be. I have been so excited for her to have this time to herself, and for me to have time to start up my little dream business too. I really didn't think I'd cry dropping her off on the first day of school as I have been so excited for the break but as soon as I said goodbye to her and walked out of the house I felt it bubbling up and as soon as i got to my car I was a blubbering mess. My little girl is so big! She wore the cutest outfit ever too. She was just so damn cute.

Later in the day, we went to a friends birthday party and they had rented a karaoke machine. We were watching everyone make fools of themselves and then Uma started to run around a bit so I went to the kitchen to talk to some friends. Next thing I know, someone said,"Who's up?" and everyone started shouting my name. i went in to find Um in the front of the crowd, a huge mic in her hand and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star cued up for her. She sang the song in front of everyone all by herself! No prodding!

1 comment:

evalarevolution said...

such great photos! what an absolute cutie pie!