The life and times of Ms Uma Moses Annabelle Kucera, gracing this planet since 2-2-2006.

June 20, 2006

blissbomb


This morning, like most mornings, I awoke to the wild-eyed blissed out smile of lil Uma. It's an incredible way to start the day- jarring me into gratitude and sweetness. My housemate, Shannon, once said, "What did we do in the morning before Uma?" We all just grumpily made our way to the coffee....now it's all centered around this glorious blissbomb.
With all of her magnetism- she is sure to become the next superpower-woman-world leader-
Mahatma Maddondhi perhaps.

Uma has flirting down to a science.
It's almost embarrassing for me just HOW damn cute the girl is.
Shiloh's got nothing on this one.
I watch her mesmerize the masses. No one is safe from her charm, her open-mouth smiles and dolphin squeals.
I've decided that both Uma and I are going to live forever. That's a mighty long time but....thats the way it's gonna be. Maaaybe when she's 100 and I'm 132, we can call it a day, but I'll wait until then to make up my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, little pumpkin for snatching away the morning grumpies with your infectious exuberance...you're an angel.

Nivreial said...

I luv this blog. I stumbled across it lookin through random ones, and it seems like poetry to me. thumbs-up! keep it up!